Meet Your Doctor
Dr. Susan Park grew up in a small town in Wisconsin, which she credits for her Midwest sensibilities. However, from a young age, Dr. Park knew there was a big world out there and she could not wait to discover all of it. This love of exploring led her to move to New England for college, California for dental school, Portland for her periodontic residency, and Florida for her orthodontic residency. The Pacific Northwest, however, kept calling her back and now Dr. Park proudly calls Oregon her home.
Dr. Park has been a dentist since 2002, a periodontist since 2005, and has been practicing orthodontics since 2009. A dual specialist, Dr. Park is a rarity among her peers and it gives her the knowledge and skill set to treat her patients in a very complete and comprehensive way. In addition to her clinical practice, Dr. Park has been involved in research that has given her the honor of being invited to present at the International Association of Dental Research (IADR) Annual Meeting and the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) Annual Session. In 2016, the AAO selected Dr. Park as an Emerging Leader in Orthodontics.
Dr. Park strongly believes it is very important to stay connected with the orthodontic and dental community, both on a local and national level. She is a member of a number of professional associations:
- American Association of Orthodontists (AAO)
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists (PCSO)
- Oregon State Society of Orthodontists (OSSO)
- Oregon Dental Association (ODA)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Washington County Dental Society
- Advanced Education in Orthodontics-Roth Philosophy (AEO)
- Dental School in San Francisco at University of the Pacific 2002
- Completed Periodontic residency in Portland at Oregon Health and Sciences University 2005
- Completed Orthodontic residency in Florida at Jacksonville University 2009
Progress Ridge Orthodontics is tucked between Bull Mountain and Murray Hill, in a space we built to reflect progress: clean, modern, and easy—a place made to give you a break in your hectic day.
We Want You To Look Forward To It
At Progress Ridge Orthodontics, we strive to bring out your best smile. We use the latest technologies and treatments to provide you with a comfortable and enjoyable orthodontic experience. At the end of the day, we want to give you a great experience that makes you look forward to your next appointment.